OWNER OF THE WEB
In compliance with article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) the identifying data of the mercantile one are exposed.
Company name: Sailor Muelle Conca SL
Trade name: Sailor FishBar
TAX ID: B13718515
Registered office: Carrer de Mossèn Cuenca, 38
Phone: +34 645 966 253
Valencia Mercantil, inscription number 1, volume 11369, folio 121, section 8, page 210858.
Main Activity: 5610 Restaurants and food stalls.
Purpose of the website: To provide information about the project, Sailor Fishbar products, in addition to making available to customers an ecommerce tool for the sale of its products online.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to the website is free of charge, excluding the connection costs of the Internet access service provider. The use of the website implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this legal notice. The user must read this legal notice carefully each time he/she accesses the site and ensure that it is the latest version published by Sailor Muelle Conca SL, since the terms and conditions may vary.
The user accepts to use the website correctly and in accordance with the law, and in accordance with this legal notice. The user will be liable to Sailor Muelle Conca SL for damages or losses caused as a consequence of the non-fulfillment of these obligations. The use of the website with the intention of damaging the property or interests of Sailor Muelle Conca SL. or a third party, or in any way overloading, damaging or disabling networks, servers and any other hardware or software belonging to Sailor Muelle Conca SL. or a third party, is expressly prohibited.
The user agrees to use the content of the website in accordance with the Law and with this legal notice, and with any condition, regulation or instruction that may be applicable. The user must, in accordance with current legislation and without limitation, refrain from:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly disclose, alter or modify the contents of the website, unless authorized by law or with the express consent of Sailor Muelle Conca SL.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the contents that may be considered as Software in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the user or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the website that Sailor Muelle Conca SL makes available to users.
All the contents of the website: texts, images, logos, links and other audiovisual and/or sound contents, its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of Sailor Muelle Conca SL, and none of the exploitation rights recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on them may be understood to be transferred to the user, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the website.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Sailor Muelle Conca SL or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE WEB SITE
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the website must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page of the Website but may not reproduce it in any way.
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the website or allow the display of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the website so that: (I) produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the products, service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SAILOR MUELLE CONCA SL; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Sailor Muelle Conca SL, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the products it distributes or services it provides.
- In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Sailor Muelle Conca SL has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the products or services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Sailor Muelle Conca SL within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Sailor Muelle Conca SL
and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the user the false conception that Sailor Muelle Conca SL
. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Sailor Muelle Conca SL
in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender’s website.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT ON LINKED WEBSITES
The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet pages and websites (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”). In these cases, Sailor Muelle Conca SL
acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (‘LSSI’) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the linked sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a linked site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify Sailor Muelle Conca SL
at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case shall the existence of linked sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible for or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Sailor Muelle Conca SL
with the statements, contents or services provided.
Sailor Muelle Conca SL
does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the linked sites or for any other damage not directly attributable to Sailor Muelle Conca SL.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for data processing: Sailor Muelle Conca SL
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
All products and services offered on the website are received through a contact form and/or purchase order. This website always requires the prior consent of users to treat their personal data for the purposes indicated.
The user has the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities:
- Web and hosting: Sailor Muelle Conca SL
has a SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Sailor Muelle Conca SL
has contracted the company VALENCIATECH, SERVICIOS DE INFORMÁTICA AVANZADA.
- Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated to the corresponding files owned by Sailor Muelle Conca SL.
is the owner.
- Comments form: On the web there is the possibility for users to leave comments to the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that you do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also collected internally email address, name, web and IP address. The data is stored on IONOS servers.
- User registration: Not allowed.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in the online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the conditions specified in the commercial policy and contracting conditions (terms and conditions) where contact and payment data will be required. The data is stored on IONOS servers. This form collects information from the user during the payment process in the online store. This information may include name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other information necessary for processing.
Email: Our email service provider is IONOS.
Payment Service Providers: Through Sailor Muelle Conca SL’s web site, you can access, via links, the Sailor Muelle Conca SL
website, you can access, through links, to third party websites to pay for the products. At no time the staff of Sailor Muelle Conca SL.
. has access to the bank details entered (for example, the credit card number) that are provided through the website.
Rights of the user in relation to the protection of their data:
Right to request the rectification of the user’s data (in case they are incorrect) or their deletion.
Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by Sailor Muelle Conca SL
for the exercise or defense of claims.
The right to object to the processing, in which case Sailor Muelle Conca SL will stop processing the indicated data.
will stop processing the data indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
The models, forms and more information on how to manage the user’s rights can be found on the official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Right to be forgotten and access to personal data. It will be possible at any time to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the website, by sending an email requesting it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disaggregated data: no deletion deadline.
Data of customers of the online store: will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept for up to:
4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books…);
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices, etc.).
10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law.
Secrecy and data security:
Sailor Muelle Conca SL
is committed to use the data respecting its confidentiality and in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
Sailor Muelle Conca SL
adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, Sailor Muelle Conca SL
cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in its electronic documents and files contained therein.
In the event that a breach is detected, Sailor Muelle Conca SL
undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.